INTRODUCTION TO TCS:
TCS is a world-renowned Pakistan-based logistic and courier company. TCS stands for Tranzum Courier Service. It was founded in Pakistan in 1983 by Khalid Nawaz Awan. The company provides an online TCS tracking facility for their shipments.
TCS undoubtedly has become the largest courier company in Pakistan with the achievement of many significant milestones over the years, including its countrywide dial-up IT link, Sentiments Express, expansion to the UK, UAE, Canada, and many other countries of the world, its aviation setup with aircraft, etc.
The said company has signed an alliance with UPS that is the world’s largest company for parcel delivery and logistics services.
It has its eCommerce portal named Envio to enhance digital compliance.
Now, the company is offering delivery services in more than 200+ countries beyond expectations.
TCS has set new trends of courier services in Pakistan and is at the heights of glory. It has proudly launched TCS Google Tracking and with this, it has become the first courier company in Pakistan that has integrated live TCS courier or shipment tracking in Google search. Just search the keyword “TCS tracking” in the Google search engine and directly put your tracking number there to get detailed information about your shipment. This data will be authentic, as it is provided by TCS.
Head Office, Karachi, Pakistan:
UAN: 111-123-456 TCS Pakistan
Contact Number Karachi Head Office: (021) 111 123 456
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: TCS Express & Logistics, Civil Aviation, 101-104 Airport Road, Jinnah International Airport, Faisal Cantonment, Karachi, Sindh 74200
For London, UK:
TCS Express Worldwide (UK) Limited
Address: 1000 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, London, UK TW8 9HH
Customer Service Hotline: +(44) 208 8495600
For Dubai, UAE:
Address: 01-5th Street – Umm Ramool – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: +971 600 565651
WHY DO WE NEED TO TRACK SHIPMENT STATUS?
In our day-to-day life, we often need to send gifts to our beloved ones, official documents, goods, and even some long-lasting food items. We need some reputed courier company to ship our desired products to our desired destination, whether it be national or international.
We choose a reputed courier service because it would give us peace of mind that our shipments will be safe and reach the destination safely and in time. In case of any miscarriage, the courier company will also take responsibility.
All reputable courier companies in the world provide the facility to track shipment status or courier, so does the TCS.
This tracking facility gives a “sigh of relief” to their customers to know the shipment status during its delivery.
HOW TO TRACK TCS COURIER OR SHIPMENT:
Let’s talk specifically about TCS Courier Company. TCS, no doubt, is the most reputable courier company in Pakistan, and it also has a significant trust factor in other countries of the world where TCS is operational. TCS tracking system is by far a state-of-the-art system.
Whenever we book a package or parcel at the TCS office for delivery, they assign a unique courier tracking number to each package or shipment. This number is also mentioned on the TCS office’s receipt provided at the time of booking. The most important thing to remember is that we must keep safe this parcel tracking number.
All we need is a TCS tracking ID or number that can be used to know the delivery status of that particular shipment or package.
You can track your TCS cargo, shipment, parcel, package, courier, or container by tracking online via different means, including visiting the website, sending SMS, sending an e-mail, and calling on TCS tracking helpline.
TCS Courier Company provides the following options to track courier info about the package or shipment:
- Click HERE to track the courier on our website (We use official TCS tracking API, so the result you get on our website is as authentic as you get from TCS official website)
- Track the courier by visiting TCS’s official website (web tracking).
- Track the courier by sending an e-mail.
- Track the courier by calling TCS Helpline.
- Track the courier by TCS Mobile App.
Now, let’s have some brief overview of each TCS tracking option listed above.
1. TCS Tracking Online on our Website:
When you book a package or shipment through TCS courier, you will get a receipt of an acknowledgment, on which you can find a specific number called TCS tracking number or TCS tracking reference number. You can use that tracking number to know the current delivery status of your shipment or courier. Just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click HERE to access our website’s tool for tracking search.
- Put that TCS tracking number in the search box.
- Click the “Track” button.
- That’s it. You will get the latest information about the status of your package or shipment.
2. TCS Tracking Online via TCS Official Website:
TCS provides the facility to track the status of your courier or shipment online on its official website. You can track the courier delivery status there as follows:
- Go to the TCS official website https://www.tcsexpress.com.
- Put the TCS courier tracking number in the search box and click the “Track” button.
- You will get all the information about the current status of your shipment or package. This information includes shipment details (for example; pickup point, destination, booking date, shipper and consignee details) and shipment tracking summary (for example; current status, date of delivery if delivered and who signed the receipt slip at delivery point or destination).
3. TCS Tracking via E-Mail:
You can also track the current status of your shipment by sending an e-mail. In a single e-mail, you can track up to 25 TCS tracking numbers. Suppose you want to mention more than one tracking number in one e-mail. In that case, you should write tracking numbers in the body of the e-mail either by giving space after each tracking number or entering one tracking number per line or by separating tracking numbers with commas.
Tracking via e-mail involves the following steps:
- Open your e-mail app on your phone or website on your computer.
- In the Subject line, write your tracking number. Also mentioned this tracking number in the e-mail body.
- Send this e-mail to: [email protected]
- You will get a prompt response about the status of your shipment within 24 hours.
4. TCS Tracking via Call:
TCS Express also provides the facility to track courier info and status via calling TCS customers’ support at +92 21 111 123 456 (UAN: 111-123-456). You will talk to the customer service representative and tell them your TCS tracking code (number). After verification, the customer support member will inform you about the current status of your shipment, package or parcel.
5. TCS Tracking via TCS Mobile App
Nowadays, people prefer to use mobile apps because it is handier. Unfortunately, there is no official TCS app on Google Play Store or Apple App Store, but there are some unofficial apps on the Play Store that provide TCS tracking service. Some of these unofficial apps are far good, but some are just trash and not serve the purpose.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to find a good TCS tracking app on Play Store and tracking your shipment or courier:
- Open the Play Store app on your mobile, and in the search bar, write the “TCS tracking app”.
- There will be a list of such apps shown. First, check the apps with the highest downloads and, most importantly, check the reviews on those apps.
- Now, select one app with the most positive reviews and install it on your mobile.
- After installing it, open the app, enter your TCS tracking number, and click on the Track button.
- You will get the status of your TCS shipment, cargo or parcel.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How and where can we find TCS tracking number?
TCS tracking number is written on the slip or receipt that TCS representative gives us when we book something. This tracking code is very important and is written below the QR code on the receipt.
Which shipment delivery details does TCS provide?
TCS provides details of all shipments carried out within Pakistan (domestic). Still, for international shipments, the company provides delivery status details for only major points from TCS tracking after dispatch to where TCS has delivered and not beyond that point.
How can we track a TCS shipment?
You can do TCS tracking by using the following options.
- Tracking via our website Tool.
- Tracking via TCS official website (https://www.tcsexpress.com)
- By sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- By calling TCS Helpline at 111-123-456 (UAN)
- By TCS Mobile App.
- By chatting with a live agent (TCS Tracking Live Chat)
Does TCS provide shipment delivery status?
TCS provides its customers thorough details about shipment status from pickup point all the way to the delivery point to ensure customer satisfaction.
Can we track more than one tracking number? If yes, how?
Yes, we can track up to 25 tracking numbers in a single e-mail by writing these numbers in the e-mail body either one number per line, or giving space between each tracking number, or separating tracking numbers by commas.
How long will an e-mail response take?
After sending the e-mail, you will get a prompt reply e-mail (within 24 hours).
What will be the writing format if I am tracking multiple tracking numbers?
If you want to track multiple packages using a single email, then use any of the following formats to enter multiple tracking numbers in the body of the email:
- Either by leaving a space between each tracking number, or
- By entering one tracking number per line, or
- By separating tracking numbers with commas.